Zoom Teeth Whitening Denver, CO
Beautiful, bright, white teeth are a sign of good health and a youthful appearance. Many people have teeth stained from coffee, smoking, or other substances, making their smile appear dull or yellow. ZOOM!® teeth whitening is a professional whitening system administered by a dentist that brightens teeth several shades whiter
Zoom teeth whitening is available at Integrity Family Dental in Denver and the surrounding area. Professional whitening treatment with a Zoom whitening dentist gives patients better results and a gorgeous smile. Patients with a big event coming up, such as a wedding, class reunion, or party, can wow their friends and family with a dazzling smile. Call us at (303) 242-8872 to find out more.
How Zoom Whitening Works
Zoom teeth whitening uses several powerful ingredients to reduce staining and brighten smiles. It comes in a gel formula, made with hydrogen peroxide. This formula is much more powerful and effective than over-the-counter products. The dentist will coat the teeth with this gel to start the whitening session. Then, the dentist uses a special light to activate the gel and remove staining on the teeth. The typical treatment session takes just over an hour and includes a five-minute fluoride treatment. With Zoom, patients will see whiter teeth after only a few visits.
“This formula is much more powerful and effective than over-the-counter products.”
Advantages of Zoom Over Home Teeth Whitening
Deciding between at-home whitening versus professional whitening depends on a variety of factors. Home whitening kits are popular today, but professional whitening is much more effective, fast, and safe for patients. The biggest reason patients prefer professional whitening like Zoom is because of the quick results. Whitening kits from the drugstore or supermarket may not be as impressive as the results from Zoom whitening. Patients who want whiter teeth faster and with more dramatic results should consider professional teeth whitening.
Patients prefer Zoom because it is gentle enough for sensitive teeth and has the added supervision of the dental provider during application. Choosing a Zoom whitening dentist also helps make sure the patient's teeth and gums do not experience enamel or sensitivity issues. According to a study from the Journal of Evidence Based Dental Practice, overaggressive tooth whitening at home may cause tooth sensitivity.
“Home whitening kits are popular today, but professional whitening is much more effective, fast, and safe for patients.”
How To Prepare for Teeth Whitening
Preparing for Zoom whitening is fairly simple and easy. Our team recommends that patients start with a recent dental exam and cleaning. Before coming into the office on the day of the procedure, patients should brush and floss. It may also be more comfortable to apply lip balm before the treatments so the lips do not get too dry during the whitening process. Other than that, there are no special things to do before treatment. Patients should be able to drive themselves to and from the procedure as no anesthesia is required.
“ It may also be more comfortable to apply lip balm before the treatments so the lips do not get too dry during the whitening process.”
Check out what others are saying about our dental services on Yelp: Zoom Teeth Whitening in Denver, CO
What To Expect During Treatment
Before starting the treatment process, Our team will help patients understand what happens at each appointment. At the beginning, we will greet patients and bring them back to the treatment area. Here are the steps in the Zoom whitening process.
- Setup: The dental provider will take pictures of the current shade of teeth and give information on what type of results to expect. Next, the dentist places cheek retractors into the mouth to pull back the lips and expose the teeth for the whitening treatment.
- Gel Application: The next part of the process involves the proprietary Zoom gel. The dentist coats the patient's teeth with the whitening gel and uses Zoom light to activate the gel. Return Treatment: For optimal results, patients should return for additional whitening treatments. Many patients complete about three treatments.
- Return Treatment: For optimal results, patients should return for additional whitening treatments. Many patients complete about three treatments.
- After Whitening: Patients may get a home touch-up whitening kit to help maintain the results. When using the home trays, coat the tray with whitening gel and wear on the teeth for about two hours. Patients should store the touch-up kit in a cool, dry place.
“For optimal results, patients should return for additional whitening treatments.”
Questions Answered on This Page
People Also Ask
Frequently Asked Questions About Zoom Teeth Whitening
Q. Is Zoom teeth whitening right for me?
A. Patients who have healthy teeth and gums and commit to a solid oral health routine are good candidates for professional whitening. According to the American Dental Association, whitening does not work for patients with dental implants, crowns, or other restorations for the teeth. Whitening treatment is also not recommended for pregnant or breastfeeding women.
Q. Does professional whitening hurt?
A. Zoom teeth whitening does not cause any pain or discomfort. The dentist coats the teeth with a gel, which is painless. The light to activate the product also does not cause discomfort. Patients with sensitive teeth should talk to their dentist about treatment.
Q. How much does a Zoom whitening dentist treatment cost?
A. Before the treatment, the dentist will go over the costs with the patient. Professional whitening costs vary, depending on each individual situation. After whitening, it is important to protect the investment to avoid staining the teeth.
Q. Is professional whitening permanent?
A. Zoom teeth whitening is not a permanent solution for white teeth. Patients may need to schedule repeat treatments depending on their eating habits. If patients avoid foods that stain the teeth, they may not need to return for another treatment until a year or two later.
Q. Is Zoom teeth whitening treatment safe?
A. Visiting a dentist to get professional whitening in the office helps patients protect their gums and teeth enamel. Patients with sensitivity or gum irritation would benefit from treatments under their dentist's supervision. If patients opt for an over-the-counter product, they run the risk of using too much, which could cause irritation.
Q. What can I do to maintain my results from professional whitening?
A. It is essential to keep up with excellent brushing and flossing habits after Zoom teeth whitening. The dentist may recommend a specific brand of toothpaste to help maintain results. It is also important to continue with regular dental check-ups.
Quality Dental Services Can Transform Your Smile
By visiting us as soon as possible, our team can help get you the professional treatment you need. Instead of waiting around and allowing the symptoms to get worse, we can provide you with treatment options.
Cosmetic Dentistry Terminology
- Bleachorexia is when people continue to abuse teeth whitening solutions without consulting professionals, causing significant damage to their enamel and gums in the process.
- Cosmetic Dentistry
- Cosmetic dentistry is generally used to refer to any dental work that improves the appearance (though not necessarily the function) of a person’s teeth, gums and/or bite.
- Dentin Hypersensitivity
- Dentin hypersensitivity is when the enamel wears down on the tooth enough that the dentin faces exposure and will cause great levels of pain when a person applies pressure to the tooth or drinks hot/cold beverages.
- Hydrogen Peroxide
- Hydrogen peroxide is a chemical compound in teeth whitening solutions that patients use to whiten the shade of their teeth.
- Stained Dentin
- Stained dentin can result from certain foods and beverages with a lack of proper brushing. Dental professionals can provide whitening treatments to brighten the teeth.
- Surface Teeth Stains
- While surface teeth stains can be inevitable with age, certain foods and beverages will only promote discoloration and faded teeth.
Call To Schedule an Appointment
Feel more confident and show off a beautiful, brand new smile. Zoom teeth whitening in Denver helps patients look younger and more refreshed. Call our office today at 303-242-8872 if you want to learn more about professional whitening.
Helpful Related Links
- American Dental Association (ADA). Glossary of Dental Terms. 2021
- American Academy of Cosmetic Dentistry® (AACD). Home Page. 2021
- WebMD. WebMD’s Oral Care Guide. 2021
About our business and website security
- Integrity Family Dental was established in 2018.
- We accept the following payment methods: American Express, Cash, Check, Discover, MasterCard, and Visa
- We serve patients from the following counties: Denver County, Jefferson County, Arapahoe County, Douglas County and Adams County
- We serve patients from the following cities: Denver, Aurora, Lakewood, Glendale, Englewood, Littleton, Centennial, Arvada, Thornton, Parker and Commerce City
- National Provider Identifier Database (1851716492). View NPI Registry Information
- Norton Safe Web. View Details
- Trend Micro Site Safety Center. View Details
Considering the difference between over the counter teeth whitening and professional whitening? If so, it can be easy to feel a bit overwhelmed about which is the better option. Before settling for store-bought teeth whitening, it is important to understand that it is not the same quality as professional teeth whitening. Let us discuss the…
In-office teeth whitening is a procedure that is safe for most patients with healthy teeth enamel. However, there are some risks that are involved for some patients. Understanding how safe in-office teeth whitening is and what the potential risks are help with deciding about treatment. Anyone who is looking for a way to brighten their smile…
Dental bridges are one of the top solutions to get back your smile after losing one or multiple teeth. Patients everywhere need tooth replacement due to a variety of reasons. Seeing your dentist regularly is the most effective way to prevent the loss of teeth. Your oral hygiene should be a number one priority in your…
If you are not happy with your smile the way it currently looks, you should consider visiting a cosmetic dentist. Contemporary cosmetic dentistry focuses on enhancing the appearance of your gums, mouth, teeth, and complete smile. The multi-billion dollar industry is steadily growing in popularity as more people seek to gain confidence in their smiles.There…